Normal school operations will prevail unless a change of schedule is announced.
The Moses Lake School District will send out a notification to the community if there is a change in schedule. Notifications can also be found by calling the MLSD Transportation Department, or by checking the MLSD website, Facebook page, or Twitter page.
If you do not see Moses Lake School District closure information on any of these communication channels, it means we are operating on a normal schedule.
When snow or inclement weather is in the forecast, we have a plan in place to assess and monitor actual weather and road conditions overnight and in the early morning hours.
Here is the schedule for a two-hour delay:
- All Elementary Schools begin at 11 a.m.
- All Middle Schools begin at 10 a.m.
- MLHS will begin with class period #1 at 9:45 a.m.
- CBTECH session #1 is canceled
- All elementary and middle school bus routes will run 2 hours later than normal
- MLHS bus routes will follow the track #2 schedule that will run 2 hours later than normal
- No morning preschool
- No breakfast served