Flyer Distribution – Request Form
Please complete page 1 of this form and return it with the final version (no drafts) of your flyer to the Moses Lake School District. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
The Moses Lake School District receives requests from local organizations to distribute flyers and other materials in our schools. Requests are reviewed on a weekly bases. For the purpose of this document, the word "flyer" includes, but is not limited to posters, pamphlets, brochures, booklets, or catalogs. Consideration for flyer distribution is based on the following criteria:
- Flyer is offered by a community-based, non-profit organization OR offers a community-oriented activity, social event, or recreational activity.
- Event/information provides educational value for students, families, and/or staff.
- Event/information serves or appeals to the majority of Moses Lake youth.
- Commercial advertising is not acceptable.
- Drop off the flyer and completed form at the MLSD Learning Services Center (address below)
- Send an email with the flyer and completed form to [email protected]
- Mail the completed form and original flyer to:
Submission and Notification
You will receive a notice within one week of your request. The Learning Services Center notifies our schools of all flyers approved and declined for distribution.
- For electronic email flyers, please provide a PDF or high-resolution JPEG.
- We cannot translate your flyers, but we encourage you to provide flyers in both English and Spanish.
- We cannot accept Word docs or PowerPoint files.
- If your flyer does not include contact information, the email address provided on page 1 will be used for electronic flyer reply-to information.
Contact Bea Lucio at 509-766-2650 ext. 7712, [email protected]