WHY Apply? Applications mean MORE than just Free Meals!
✏️ Free/Reduced Application - English
✏️ Free/Reduced Application - Spanish
﹩Reduced Meal Pricing
Pandemic EBT (P-EBT)
WA Schools Emergency Meals Program
P-EBT provides families with funds to make up for the cost of meals while school was closed. Eligibility: Children in grades k-12 who receive free or reduced-price school meals OR may now qualify for free/reduced meals. Find out if you are eligible, complete the application forms above. Visit washingtonconnection.org for more information and complete details.
- Every eligible child may receive up to a maximum of $399 for P-EBT.
- Immigration status does not matter for P-EBT
- Children are allowed to get free meals from other community sites and get P-EBT at the same time – they are separate programs.
- These benefits will be on an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card which is used as a debit card to buy groceries.
- Go to: washingtonconnection.org
- Call DSHS at 877-501-2233