Air Force Junior ROTC
DEVELOPING CITIZENS OF CHARACTER DEDICATED TO SERVING THEIR NATION AND COMMUNITY
Our Air Force JROTC program is offered at Moses Lake High School. The program provides a 40/40/20 combination of aerospace science (AS), leadership education (LE), and wellness. All instructors are highly qualified Moses Lake School District teachers and are supervised by the school principal.
- Leadership skills
- Military training
- Work ethic
- Enter military at advanced rank
Coursework is a standards-based curriculum based on 21st-century learning principles:
- A Journey Into Aviation History (AS)
- The Science of Flight (AS)
- Cultural Studies: An Introduction to Global Awareness (AS)
- Exploring Space: The High Frontier (AS)
- Management of the Cadet Corps (AS)
- Aviation Honors Ground School (AS)
- Survival (AS)
- Citizenship, Character and Air Force Tradition (LE)
- Communication, Awareness and Leadership (LE)
- Principals of Management (LE)
*NOTE: Air Force JROTC is not a recruiting program and incurs no military obligation.
NOTICE: The links below are to external web or social media sites and are not sponsored or endorsed by the Moses Lake School District.