Sangha Help and How To...
Sangha How To's by Topic
Messages and Announcements
The full version of Sangha's Help PDF
How to customize the student icon in Sangha
- In the Sangha app, tap on Settings. (On iOS, it's at the bottom of the screen. For Android, it's under the three dots.)
- Tap on the name of the student that you wish to edit.
- Tap on the Circle that either has the student initials or an existing photo.
- Select an Image Source
And since you're here, complete the "Please add how you are related to the Student" menu. The options are Parent or Guardian.
Troubleshooting the Sangha App
Tap on Settings and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Refresh All Data will force the app to connect to Sangha and make sure everything is current.
- Logout will take you back to the Login screen where you can log back in. Recommend using your cell phone number to log in, where possible.
If neither of the above options fixes your issue, select Report a Problem. This will send a message to Sangha. Please provide your contact info as well as the names of your students.