Welcome to the MLSD Athletics page
Athletics and activities are a vital part of the comprehensive middle/high school. Thank you for allowing us to work with your son or daughter as we help shape them into young men and women. Athletics are as important to education as algebra. Teaching kids to work hard (physically) and overcome adversity are lessons that carry on long after the cleats and sneakers have been put away. The mission of the extra-curricular program at Moses Lake School District is to provide experiences in which individuals are able to grow and improve the team and their individual characteristics.
Students/Athletes should expect to
• Participate in a positive growth experience.
• Be afforded appropriate opportunities to compete or perform.
• Compete in a healthy and safe environment.
• Participate in an environment that is fair, consistent, and free from intimidation.
• Grow in both self-concept and skill development.
Please support our coaches as they shape the lives of the youth of our community. All of them put in many hours to see our kids grow and deserve the best. As adults, we need to model good citizenship; which goes hand-in-hand with good sportsmanship. We should win every night in this category. We want to be Champions of Character in everything we do.
Loren Sandhop, CAA
MLHS Athletic Director