Athletics and activities are a vital part of the comprehensive middle/high school. Thank you for allowing us to work with your son or daughter as we help shape them into young men and women. Athletics are as important to education as algebra. Teaching kids to work hard (physically) and overcome adversity are lessons that carry on long after the cleats and sneakers have been put away. The mission of the extra-curricular program at Moses Lake School District is to provide experiences in which individuals are able to grow and improve the team and their individual characteristics.
Athletes should expect...
• To participate in a positive growth experience.
• To be afforded appropriate opportunities to compete or perform.
• To compete in a healthy and safe environment.
• To participate in an environment that is fair, consistent, and free from intimidation.
• To grow in both self-concept and skill development.
Please support our coaches as they shape the lives of the youth of our community. All of them put in many hours to see our kids grow and deserve the best. As adults, we need to model good citizenship; which goes hand-in-hand with good sportsmanship. We should win every night in this category. We want to be Champions of Character in everything we do.
Loren Sandhop, CAA
MLHS Athletic Director
REGISTRATIONWe are very excited to announce that the Moses Lake Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms, and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season to season and year to year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time. You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
Click on the Parent Playbook (below) to get started in Final Forms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”.
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use FinalForms.
Please register at: https://moseslake-wa.finalforms.com and follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms.
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Moses Lake Schools.
Different Ways to Purchase Tickets for MLHS Events (Sorry No Cash Sales)
- Download the Ticket Spicket App and create an account, and purchase the ticket(s) for that event.
- Scan the QR and check out as a Guest, and purchase the ticket(s) for that event.
- Buy a ticket(s) at the door by tapping your Credit/Debit Card at the Ticket Entrance.
Different Ways to Redeem Tickets at MLHS Events
- Starting 12/21/22 you will be able to print a paper ticket with a QR at home to be scanned at the door.
- Starting 12/21/22 Ticketing personnel can scan your ticket QR off your phone.
- Ticketing personnel can check you in by the last name of the ticket holder.
Download the Ticket Spicket App:
Scan this QR to check out as a Guest: