New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Moses Lake!
We are pleased to offer you two methods to register your child this fall– either at your school OR online.
- This process is only for new students that are not currently enrolled at any school in the Moses Lake School District.
- If your student is just changing schools or grade levels within the district, you do not need to complete this process.
- If you are applying to attend school in the Moses Lake School District, but live in a different school district- please complete the Choice Transfer forms here.
- Birth Certificate (All children entering kindergarten in 2020-21 must be five years old by August 31, 2020)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (Please write your student’s name on the proof of residency if you are dropping off your document)
OFFICE registration (nearest school or Learning Services Center)
9:00am – 3:00pm
Monday – Friday
✏️ NEW to Moses Lake? NEW to the Moses Lake School District?
If you are a NEW parent/guardian to Moses Lake School District, please begin by enrolling in Family Access here.
Experiencing issues? If you have questions or need assistance with enrollment, please call (509) 793-7888.
✏️ Current Parent/Guardian (active student/s in the district)
If you currently have students in the district, please log in to your Family Access here to begin enrollment. After login, select the first tab on the left, 'Online Student Enrollment'. You must be the first Guardian listed in Family 1.
If you are unsure whether you are registered Family Access, need help with your login/password, or if you are having issues with your login, please call (509) 793-7888.
✏️ Previous Parent/Guardian (no active student/s in the district)
If you have been a parent/guardian in the district before, and have no active student/s in the district currently, please log in to Student Online Enrollment here to begin enrollment. You must be the first Guardian listed in Family 1.
If you are unsure whether you are registered Family Access, need help with your login/password, or if you are having issues with your login, please call (509) 793-7888
Enter your text here...
If you are unsure which school your child will attend, go to Moses Lake School Boundary Maps, select the 'School Zones' tab, enter your address, and your neighborhood school will be indicated. For a list of all schools, click here.
Spanish Translation Help
Tendrá que usar funciones de traducción integradas o complementarias de su navegador preferido para traducir Family Access y NSOE a otros idiomas. Si ya tiene una función de traducción para su navegador, deberá hacer clic con el botón derecho del mouse / cursor para traducir cada página al español. Para obtener más información sobre estas funciones del navegador, consulte los artículos siguientes:
Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-add-translate-feature-firefox
In-District Transfer Request Forms