New Student Enrollment
New Student Registration
The school office will have all the forms needed for registration. Bring a copy of your child's immunization history and the names and phone numbers of two people (other than the parent/guardian) who will be emergency contacts. We will also need a copy of their birth certificates to verify their birth dates.
Washington State Birth certificates are available at Grant County Health District (1038 W Ivy, Moses Lake) or you may order them online (http://www.granthealth.org).
You will need
1. Child's name
2. Place of birth (City, State, Hospital)
3. Date of birth
4. Mother's and Father's Full Name (including mother's maiden name)
If you order by noon, the certificate will be available for pick up after 3:00 PM the same day. $20.00
To Register, ALL of the following forms must be completed
1. Registration Form – appropriate age level (Forms are available on this page)
2. Certificate of Immunization – (Link to state site)
3. Student Residency Questionnaire
4. *Release of Records
5. Student Health Form6. Home Language Survey