School Reopening Plan
🚩 We are currently experiencing a HIGH VOLUME of phone calls.
Please leave a message and we will return your call in the order which it was received. Thank you for your patience.
SKYWARD Reopening Option Selection ---------https://www2.ncrdc.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wmosess71/seplog01.w
• For best user experience, please use a laptop, desktop, or tablet.
• Log in to Family Access (NOT Student Access)
*** DO NOT *** select "Online Student Enrollment" (this option is for enrolling your child within the district for the very first time)
• Once you login to Skyward, select your student's name from the menu across the top.
• You will see message allowing you to select an option for each student ..."An Online Form is now available to fill out... "
• If you do not see a message, Choose 'Online Forms' menu on the left.
If you forgot your login information, or cannot access your account, please call:
Option selection must be received by August 19, 2020 or the student will default to an option.
If you have specific questions please contact us at:
The Moses Lake School District, in alignment with the expectation set forth by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, has developed a plan for return to school this fall.
“This guidance is grounded in my belief that the most equitable opportunity for educational success relies upon the comprehensive supports for students provided in our schools with our professionals and the systems of supports we have built. We will do this together, keeping student and staff safety and well-being as our highest priority in the re-opening. To be very clear, it is my expectation that schools will open this fall for in-person instruction,” stated OSPI Superintendent, Chris Reykdal.
From the options below, patrons of the district will select a learning model best for their child. Student and staff assignment and notification of schedule will be completed during the month of August.
Model 1 // Blended Learning
🖥 Rewatch school board discussion and approval of reopening plans here (available Friday, AM):
July 23 - Draft Proposal
July 22 - School Board Working Meeting
July 14 - Tentative Planning Timeline
July 9 - School Recovery Taskforce & Feedback Survey
– Safety, Training, and Orientation
– Health Screening, Hygiene, Masks
– Universal Screening & Diagnostic
– Facilities Cleaning & Disinfecting
– Transportation & Food Service
– Feedback and Grading
– Social-Emotional Needs & School-Wide Behavior Supports
– Family and Student Voice & Community Partners