- Free broadband internet connectivity where available
- Free MoFi (Mobile HotSpot) internet connectivity where available
Length of service
- If you want to continue with internet service after June 30, 2021, it will become your financial responsibility. To continue, you will need to contact your internet provider and make arrangements for this. Otherwise, your service will automatically end when the program ends.
- You will need to pay for any damaged or lost equipment.
How is this free?
APPLY NOWTo apply for the Presidio Washington’s K–12 Internet Access Program:
- Fill out the enrollment form at:
- You will receive a response within 3 business days.
- Sign-up with an Internet Service Provider will then begin– Follow instructions outlined with the internet service provider.
* Electronic sign-up strongly recommended. Alternately, if this is not available to you, please call 509.766.2698 to apply on your behalf.
Contacting this email will begin the simple enrollment process, and you will be contacted by Presidio with the next steps. Your participation in the program will not be shared outside of your School District and Washington’s K–12 education department.
We look forward to serving you!
– Presidio & Washington K-12 Internet Access Team