K-12 INTERNET ACCESS PROGRAM
Through the program, students whose families are low-income and are not currently connected to the internet can get connected through the end of the 2020–21 school year for free.
This spring, through the federal CARES Act, Congress provided funds to local school districts and state education agencies to provide support in covering emergency COVID-19 costs.
By entering into agreements with internet service providers (Comcast, Ziply Fiber, and Presidio), OSPI intends to spend $8.8 million to connect up to 60,000 students and their families to their coursework online. OSPI will also use funds to reimburse school districts who entered into their own agreements with internet service providers.
For more information please click on the letters below.
APPLY NOWTo apply for the Presidio Washington’s K–12 Internet Access Program:
- Fill out the enrollment form at:
- You will receive a response within 3 business days.
- Sign-up with an Internet Service Provider will then begin– Follow instructions outlined with the internet service provider.
* Electronic sign-up strongly recommended. Alternately, if this is not available to you, please call 509.766.2698 to apply on your behalf.
Filling out the form will begin the simple enrollment process, and you will be contacted by Presidio with the next steps. Your participation in the program will not be shared outside of your School District and Washington’s K–12 education department.
We look forward to serving you!
– Presidio & Washington K-12 Internet Access Team