Meeting ScheduleMeetings are held on the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 7pm. We encourage the public to participate via Livestream, or attend the meetings at the School Board Room located at 940 E. Yonezawa Blvd, Moses Lake, WA 98837.
Public Comment Sign Up // Due 3pm on meeting day
- Individuals wishing to comment in-person, must fill out the 'Public Comment Form.'
- Individual comments must be less than 3 minutes in duration. Each speaker is limited to one speaking opportunity on a given subject during a single meeting.
- Comments about specific staff members will not be accepted in this forum. Comments regarding staff members, whether positive or negative, are best delivered in writing. Please review Board Policy 4220, which explains the procedure for resolving a concern about a staff member.
- Comments about the ethnicity and/or the character or motives of individuals will not be tolerated.
- The Board President may, at his/her discretion, interrupt, warn, or terminate public commentary if it interferes with the orderly conduct of the meeting or does not adhere to the above parameters.
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, the board is not allowed to discuss items that are not on the agenda. The board will direct the superintendent to follow up on any items that arise during public comment as appropriate. However, you should not expect a response from the board members in reference to your public comments during the meeting.Submission is due no later than 3pm on the day of meeting. This early submission may allow the district to research and/or address patron concerns before the meeting. After submitting a request to address the board you will receive a confirmation email or phone call prior to the meeting.