Remote Learning Technology Support
Chromebook/Hotspot ReturnsChromebook/Hotspot returns are required for grades K–5 and MLHS Seniors.
(No mandatory Chromebook collection for Grades 6–11)*
- Please return your Chromebook/Hotspot to your school on the scheduled date below. We prefer devices to be returned to the student's assigned school, but we will accept devices at any location based on the drop-off schedule.
- The return process will consist of drive-through and walk-up services, observing social distancing practices.
- All student Chromebooks/Hotspots will be disabled on June 22nd (reducing GoGuardian Alerts/Monitoring during summer months).
* Hotspots will be accepted for grades 6-11 on a voluntary basis, at any drop off location.
- Staff will do a quick check of each device as received and provide a receipt to parents/guardians/students as proof the device(s) return.
- Outstanding fines on 1:1 Chromebooks/Hotspots will be accepted at any drop-off location.
- If you are unable to return your device(s) during the scheduled days, please call to make an appointment with the IT Help Desk: 509-766-2698 x4411
Grades 6-11As a friendly reminder, to prolong the condition of your devices, please keep them clean, safe, and charged over the summer months.
The MLSD Tech department is open for Chromebook exchanges/repairs and hotspot pickup/exchanges by appointment only. Hours are as follows:
Mondays – 11am to 2pm
Wednesdays – 11am to 2pm
Please call our Help Desk at 509-766-2698 x4411 to make an appointment. You MUST have an appointment AND a help desk ticket number before you arrive at Technology.
The MLSD Tech Department is located at:
1318 W Ivy Ave, Moses Lake, WA 98837 (See map below)
MLSD 1:1 Technology Support FAQ link (This will be updated as necessary)
WiFi Hotspot Parent/Student Agreement Form
Password reset: www.mlsd161.org/apps/pages/usingthePRP